How can my spouse and children obtain visas to accompany me?

This will be part of the strategy discussion in your case.  Different options may be available depending on the logistics of your travel and other factors.

My spouse would like to work. Will it be possible?

It depends on what type of visa status you hold.  Typically spouses of H-1B, TN, and O-1 holders cannot obtain work authorization in dependent status.  They may have to obtain their own work visa, or wait until permanent residence processing has advanced to the required stage, before they obtain work authorization.

Can my spouse study?

Yes.  Your spouse can study, whether the objective is a degree or not.

Can my spouse get a driver’s license?

Yes.  Learn more at the CA Department of Motor Vehicles