U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- This is the division of DHS that processes immigration applications
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- This is the division of DHS that secures U.S. borders. They inspect and verify everyone and everything entering the U.S.
- At their website, you can obtain your I-94 entry information after foreign travel here: Retrieve my I-94
- You can also register for ESTA, if you qualify: Register for ESTA
U.S.Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- This agency implements U.S. immigration policies and operations and more.
U.S. Department of State (DOS)
- This agency is responsible for U. S. Embassies and Consulates around the globe, and more. On their site, you can:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- This is the division of DHS that enforces immigration rules and policies within the U.S
U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)
- This agency administers disability and retirement benefits.